Please read our terms and conditions carefully as making a purchase or becoming an AULIEUDE member signifies acceptance of these terms. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Every transaction is governed by the terms and conditions in place at the time of the transaction.
-By submitting an order or becoming a member of AULIEUDE, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
-We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
-Prices and products are subject to change at any time without notice.
-Dispatch and delivery dates are provided as a guide only. We take no responsibility for any failure to deliver products within the expected delivery time.
-Colours depicted should be used as a guide only as some fabrics and materials may appear different depending on lighting conditions resulting in colour variations shown on the website and in the catalogue.
-The customer is responsible for the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations concerning the customer requirements.
-Amendments to orders can be made by contacting Aulieude via email or telephone and speaking with someone who will then receive permission to change the order. If an order has already been dispatched we will not be able to exchange the product.
-Order must be paid for in full prior to delivery.
-For www.aulieude.com, all prices are in Australian Dollars and include G.S.T (Goods & Services Tax)
-You have read and understood our Terms & Conditions.
- Please be aware the size guide is general and sizes will vary dependant on the silhouette and fabrication of the individual garment.
- Please don’t hesitate to email for any fit inquiries.
- Each garment is hand crafted with care and labelled accordingly.
- In the circumstance the care instructions are not followed we are unable to accept returns and issue replacements.
USE OF THE AULIEUDE WEBSITE
- Website design, content, text, graphics, style information and other materials displayed or downloaded are property of or used with permission by AULIEUDE.
- All content is protected by Australian and International copy wright, trademark and other laws and is not permitted to be used unless given prior written permission.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to inquire about using AULIEUDE content.
- Content is not to be modified, adjusted or reproduced for any public display or distribution.
- Unauthorised use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity.
- Each customer is responsible to maintain confidentiality of account information.
- All activities on ones account are the responsibility of the customer.
- Each customers privacy is of the utmost importance to AULIEUDE.
- All information collected by AULIEUDE is used solely for order processing purposes.